Information Technology Staff
ABW's Information Technology staff combines for over 54 years of logistics IT experience, with many additional years of logistics operations experience. With degrees in Business Administration (MIS), Computer Science, Information Security & Assurance, Computer Information Systems, and Electrical Engineering, combined with their persistent desire to quickly produce results exceeding customer expectations, this team is ready to develop integration and other solutions to meet any customer needs.
The systems deployed at ABW provide robust communication with our customers' systems, and with the systems of their customers when desired. Our investments in sophisticated communication platforms allows us to support multiple communication methods.
- FTP, Secure FTP
- AS2 with synchronous or asynchronous MDNs
- Multiple VAN relationships
- Redundant high-speed data lines
For many years, ABW has embraced the methodology of investing in in-house data translation resources (both people and systems). Our staff has extensive experience implementing EDI maps and other translation algorithms using our Boomi translation engine. This in-house approach supports our mission to deliver rapid, cost-effective solution to our customers' data translation requirements.
- Full X12 EDI Support (940, 943, 944, 945, 846, 856/ASN and others) to interface to our WMS and TMS systems
- Flat/Custom data-file formats readily implemented in translation maps
- Seamless integration with other customer systems
- Rapid response to customer EDI requests via in-house mapping/programming resources